Sloans of Lane Cove Hair Salon and Sloans Hair & Beauty Salon in North Sydney we are always one step ahead of the game when it comes to hair trends. Our teams are dedicated to creating cutting edge colour and styles so we stay glued to the international runway shows to make sure we are on top of our game.
We may just be dipping our toe into Spring 2016 here in Australia but the rest of the fashion world has just been looking at Spring 2017 (which for them is only 6 months away – confused?!) Northern/Southern Hemisphere issues aside – here are our top 5 picks of the hottest trends to hit London, Paris, New York and Milan:
1. Swept back hair with a fresh face – seen at Stella McCartney and Nina Ricci. Pretty, but not for the feint hearted if you are over 20!! A definite ‘no make-up make-up’ look!
2. Wet look – seen at Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Missoni, Ferragamo, JW Anderson, Celine and more. OK so it’s not going to pass the ‘Would you wear it at Woolies?’ test but it’s everywhere so it just can’t be ignored!
3. Hair accessories – as seen at Bottega Veneta, Elie Saab, Dolce and Gabbana, Marchesa and Fendi – whether naturally straight or curly —every hair type and texture sported a variety of pins, baubles, and bows.
4. Not your average Braid – as seen at Valentino, Dior, Roberto Cavalli. Pretty and oh-so-easy to replicate!
5. The Fantastic Fringe – as see at Alexander Wang, Fausto Puglisi and Chloe. What we love about these looks is how natural they appear… no irons or blow drying, they just come as they are!
IIf you would like to know how any of these looks might work for you then come to the best hairdresser in North Sydney and Lane Cove and give them a whirl! We can’t wait to see you….